GGBA Presents: A Master Class for High-Performing LGBT Businesses
Name: GGBA Presents: A Master Class for High-Performing LGBT Businesses
Date: June 27, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
GGBA PRESENTS - A Master Class for High-Performing LGBT Businesses
The Speed of Cash: The Magic Numbers That Power Your Business
Join this interactive Master Class to learn how to add power to your company’s cash flow. In two hours, we will discuss a technique that will help you make more money and keep more of it. During this Master Class, you will be exposed to several critical items you can manage yourself to create a path to more cash in your business.
Specific ‘Take-Away’s from this Master Class will include:
- Identify the most critical measurements of profitability in a small business
- Learn how to have a quick, but meaningful, conversation about the numbers
- Set yourself up for success in making more money and/or getting a financing request approved
- The fundamental failures in financial mismanagement and why they happen
- The working capital cycle – avoid the trappings of accrual accounting
- Increasing the speed of cash – what levers can a business owner pull to move cash through the business faster?
- Use of an innovative tool that keeps an eye on cashflow so you can avoid surprises and seize opportunity
Mike Milan is Vice President, Customer Success at Finagraph and has over 20 years of sales and entrepreneurship experience. He teaches at the most prestigious graduate schools of banking in the United States and is a sought-after speaker on the topic of small business. Mr. Milan earned his MBA from Baylor University.
About our Hosts: Moody’s Analytics
Moody's Analytics is a subsidiary of Moody's Corporation established in 2007 to focus on non-rating activities, separate from Moody's Investors Service. It provides economic research regarding risk, performance and financial modeling, as well as consulting, training and software services.
Special thanks to our Sponsors: