Stand Up & Speak OUT!
Name: Stand Up & Speak OUT!
Date: February 27, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
The GGBA is proud to present ‘Stand Up & Speak OUT!’ A new workshop series designed to help entrepreneurs, business professionals, community leaders and elected officials to become more confident speakers communicators.
This workshop is free to all GGBA members, partners and their staff. Non-GGBA members can attend two meetings for free as a guest of the GGBA.
“‘Stand up & Speak OUT!’ changes the way public speaking, executive presentation, and communication skills are taught in a group setting. Most of the public speaking programs I've seen haven't changed in decades and are too general to be of immediate value to established business and community leaders. ‘SUSO’ changes all of that.”
- Gina Grahame
International award-winning speaker,
Creator and host of ‘Stand up & Speak OUT!’
About the ‘Stand up & Speak OUT!' Program
We utilize roleplay and video in our training. The feedback you receive is multi-faceted, provided by your peers as well as the session leader. While these are group sessions, The training and feedback you receive is tailored to you: this focus makes you a more effective speaker quickly. You will literally be a more effective communicator after every session. The more you work with Gina, the more nuanced and skilled you will become.
Each session includes networking before and after, along with refreshments provided by our sponsor, AMSI Real Estate.
What People are Saying
“Gina has an innate ability to develop and present content to any audience with grace and poignancy. Her engaging process is from a place of authenticity; digestible and duplicate-able. Thank you, Gina, for coaching me through my presentation! My confidence level went from a 45 to a 90.“
- Lysa Frankfort
Founder, Financial Fitness School
“I saw volunteer speakers improve after 15 seconds of feedback from Gina.”
- Geoffrey G,
“Gina is the ‘Holy Grail’ of insight on communication strategies, tactics, and going beyond surviving to actually thriving as women & allies in business.”
- Veronica Riglick
Zurich North America
“The value I received from my first class blew my mind, I could not stop taking notes!”
- Quincy Nelson
Comedian, Motivational Speaker
Who is Gina Grahame?
Gina has been a professional speaker and coach for over 25 years, with a resume that is unrivaled in her field. Gina’s expertise into how differently the genders communicate and are perceived is from first-hand experience; Gina was a national award winning speaker and actor as male, and then reached even higher success as a speaker, businessperson, and coach after her gender transition to female.
Career highlights include:
- National award in Extemporaneous Speaking from the Business Professionals of America
- Semi-finalist in the World Championships of Public Speaking by Toastmasters International
- Three national tours as a Narrating Engineer for Dodge Truck Engines and spokesperson for Chrysler.
- Pitched to VC's and secured $250k in seed funding
- Given sales presentations to companies of all sizes, from tool & die shops in Detroit to tech startups in San Francisco, including Fortune 500 companies in technology, automotive, advanced manufacturing, banking & finance
- Coached executives, scientists, salespeople, non-profit leaders, aspiring speakers, politicians, life coaches, and college students in Personal Authenticity and Presentation Skills training
- Given keynote speeches, hosted breakout sessions, participated in and moderated panels at tech, lifestyle, and women’s empowerment conferences in Personal Authenticity and in Presentation Skills training