Western Business Alliance (WBA) LGBT Economic Summit & Conference
at Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Friday, March 16, 2018
On March 15—16, 2018 the GGBA will host the Western Business Alliance (WBA) LGBT Economic Summit & Conference. The WBA was founded in 1994 as an opportunity for LGBT chambers throughout the Western United States to advocate on behalf of the LGBT economic equality movement, share ‘best practices’ and serve as the collective voice of the LGBT business community in the West.
Power Lunch IV Co-Chairs: Honorable Mark Leno & Helen Russell
The GGBA’s Power Lunch series launched in 2015 to showcase extraordinary LGBT entrepreneurs, high performing LGBT businesses and key stakeholders who are transforming the world. Since its inception the Power Lunch has achieved national recognition for its ability to tell compelling stories of triumph over adversity, community empowerment and the commitment to economic prosperity.
8:30am: Summit Opening Session/Welcome — Grand Ballroom Foyer
9:30am to 11:30am: Break-Out Sessions
- Defining the needs of LGBT Millennial Entrepreneurs — Pacific A Room
- Creating new LGBTQ entrepreneurs through ‘disruptive technologies’ — Pacific BC Room
- Removing barriers to Transgender economic development— Pacific G Room
- Thinking ‘outside the box’ in order to access capital — Regency A Room
- Addressing LGBT Homeless issues/solutions from a regional perspective — Regency B Room
- Expanding LGBT opportunities with Government/Private Contracting — Plaza Room
10:00am to 12:00pm: LGBT Business Showcase — Grand Ballroom Foyer
12:00pm: Power Lunch IV: WELCOME HOME!
2:30pm: Break-Out Session ‘Read Out’